Life can be difficult and you need someone who understands and can provide help. If this is the kind of counsel you seek, and you are located in the Nashville area, please call Jennifer at 615.870.7060 or email her at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Office hours by appointment only. Her office is located at 504 Autumn Springs Court, Suite 28, Franklin, Tennessee, 37067-8278.
Charges are based on the usual, customary, and reasonable fee profiles for her professional experience and geographic area. Jennifer’s fee is $145.00 per 50 minutes. She does not accept insurance or credit cards and does not accept payment directly from insurance companies. She can, however, provide you with a receipt for services rendered as well as a completed “1500 Health Insurance Claim Form” to file for out-of-network reimbursement. If you are eligible for out-of-network benefits, you may be reimbursed based on your insurance plan.
In cases where financial hardship truly exists, she invites individuals to discuss their situation rather than fail to pursue getting help. Specific fees and exceptions will be discussed in detail during the first session.
Jennifer does offer phone sessions and sessions via Skype or other video conferencing means. Video or Skype counseling is only offered to those individuals who have first had face-to-face time counseling sessions. Please note that you need to be responsible for understanding and complying with any legal limitations or ethical restrictions that may take governance in your specific situation, state or location.
Due to the volume of clients that she sees, Jennifer requires a 24 hour notification to avoid the counseling charge of $145.00 for the time she has reserved for you for any change of appointment or cancellation of your appointment if not within 24 hours of your reserved time. Exceptions, of course, are made only for valid emergencies.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission. Everything that is communicated within the session is confidential information and cannot and will not be communicated to any other person or organization without your expressed written consent. This confidentiality applies to any and all records of your identity, diagnosis, session or progress notes, evaluation, treatment or treatment plan, as well as any information communicated by phone, fax, or email.
Please note: Confidentiality will not be observed with respect to the following conditions:
- You direct by means of a signed and dated written consent form to disclose information to a person or organization of your choice, (please note: if you enter therapy as a married couple, both signatures will be required in order to release confidential information).
- You are a danger to your own life or to someone else’s life.
- I become aware of abusive or neglectful behavior toward a minor.
- I become aware or abusive, neglectful, or exploitive behavior toward the elderly or disabled persons.
- I am ordered by a court to disclose information. Please keep in mind that a subpoena is not the same as a court order given by the judge.